Tuesday, December 5, 2017

So how did I get on to KeepCups


Some time ago I was building a webpage with Amazon links, and it was while I was building this website I came across KeepCup.  I did a bit of research and to my suprise they were an Australian company based in Melbourne.  I spoke to KeepCup and the rest is history.

The last couple of weeks I have gone back to my webpage, after a bit of a break on it.

Finally I have all the KeepCups loaded on the page, where they can be purchased.




There are some great products available from Amazon.  Currently I do not have access to the Australian Amazon stock, but in time that will happen.  There is a lot of stock that is shipped to Australia, so jump in and you might find yourself a christmas present for that person.  Just click on the above photos and anything you then buy from Amazon a small portion will be going to the new wheels.


Hang on I better tell you my new website address,  The Barista House  The KeepCup page is almost finished, and the other pages need to be rejigged, which I am busy working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment